NVIDIA Tesla M6, 3 TFLOPS with HPC Mode & GRID vGPU
- NVIDIA® Tesla® MaxwellTM M6 (GM204)
- 2.9 TFLOPS, 1536 CUDA® core GPGPU Engine
- High Performance Compute (HPC) mode
- NVIDIA GRID™ vGPU virtualization
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 50 – 100W
WOLF’s VPX3U-TESLA-M6 (WOLF-0197) board leverages NVIDIA® Tesla® Maxwell-2 28nm GPU technology, bringing high performance and GRID virtualization technology to a ruggedized embedded platform.
NVIDIA GRID is the industry’s most advanced technology for sharing true virtual GPU (GRID vGPU™) hardware acceleration between multiple users. This technology ensures complete application compatibility, which means features and experience are the same as they would be on a physical device.
The NVIDIA High Performance Compute (HPC) mode makes this board especially suitable for use as an advanced GPGPU compute engine. When the board is in HPC mode it exposes an 8GB base address register (BAR) for direct access to the framebuffer from the CPU and other PCIe devices.
Due to the critical importance of size, weight and power (SWaP) in aerospace and defense applications, each ruggedized VPX3U-TESLA-M6 video graphic board can be individually tuned to maximize GPGPU capability while minimizing power usage.
This product is reaching end of life. If this product is of interest to you
please contact WOLF to discuss new products which will meet your requirements.
- ECC memory support
- Power Brake PWRBRK# Emergency Power Reduction fail-safe
- Graphics Controller mode for legacy support
- Advanced GPGPU parallel processing capabilities: CUDA Toolkit, OpenCL™ 1.2
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10g peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40g peak for conduction-cooled,
30g peak for air-cooled
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX3U-TESLA-M6 datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.