NVIDIA Quadro Turing, 11 TFLOPS, 384 Tensor Cores, DP Outputs
- NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU104 GPU with 10.9 TFLOPS, 3072 CUDA Cores, 384 Tensor Cores, 48 RT Cores
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 448 GB/s
- Four DP Outputs, support for HDMI and DVI
- Module power: 50-150W
The VPX3U-RTX5000E-VO module includes an NVIDIA® Quadro® Turing™ RTX5000 embedded GPU in a rugged 3U VPX module. The RTX5000 includes CUDA cores for parallel processing, Tensor cores for dedicated AI inference and ray tracing cores for superior rendering speeds.
Getting data into and out of the module is an important consideration for this high-speed GPU. Support for GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation’s GDDR5 memory.
The Turing GPU with its Tensor cores provides this module with the underlying architecture required for an efficient AI inference engine. Intended to work in conjunction with TensorRT, CUDA and CuDNN, the Turing Tensor Core design adds INT8 and INT4 matrix operations, while continuing to support FP16 for higher precision workloads.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency pipeline from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-1348 3U VPX Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- HDMI and DVI options
- Turing GPGPU parallel processing:
- 3072 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 10, CUDA Compute capability 7.5
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- 384 Turing Cores for advanced AI inference processing
- 16 GB GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation of GDDR5 memory
- HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Turing NVENC and NVDEC hardware acceleration with up to 8K encode resolution and B-frame support
- PCI Express x16
- Daisy Chain and NTB Options Available
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction-cooled or Air-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: To be Announced
- +12V or +5V Only Power Source Options
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.