NVIDIA Turing, 3072 CUDA Cores, 384 Tensor Cores, 4 Video Outputs
- NVIDIA RTX™ Turing TU104 GPU with 3072 CUDA Cores, 384 Tensor Cores, 48 RT Cores
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 448 GB/s
- Four video outputs, DP/HDMI/DVI
- Module power: 50-165W
The VPX3U-RTX5000E-VO module includes an NVIDIA® Turing RTX5000 embedded GPU in a rugged 3U VPX module. The RTX5000 includes CUDA cores for parallel processing, Tensor cores for dedicated AI inference and Ray Tracing cores for superior rendering speeds.
Getting data into and out of the module is an important consideration for this high-speed GPU. Support for GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation’s GDDR5 memory.
The Turing GPU with its Tensor cores provides this module with the underlying architecture required for an efficient AI inference engine. Intended to work in conjunction with TensorRT, CUDA and CuDNN, the Turing Tensor Core design adds INT8 and INT4 matrix operations, while continuing to support FP16 for higher precision workloads.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-1348 3U VPX Board
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- HDMI and DVI support
- Turing GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 10, CUDA Compute capability 7.5
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- 384 Turing Cores for advanced AI inference processing; 48 Ray Tracing cores for rendering speed
- 16 GB GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation of GDDR5 memory
- HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Turing NVENC and NVDEC hardware acceleration with up to 8K support
Connectivity / System Management
- PCIe Gen3 x16, configurable PCIe switch
- Daisy Chain options supported
- Windows and Linux drivers
- On-board IPMI controller for system management
Mechanical / Open Systems Architecture
- Manufactured in North America with full component traceability
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction cooled or Air cooled
- Operating temperature: Conduction cooled -40° to +85°C, Air cooled -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight (approximately): 1.4 kg for conduction cooled, 0.95 kg for air cooled
- +12V or +5V Only Power Source Options
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA Aligned options with depopulated P2 or support for the legacy payload slot profile
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.