NVIDIA Turing HPEC, PCIe Gen4 Switch, 10GigE Switch
- NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU104 GPU provides 9.5 TFLOPS peak performance* of HPEC processing
- PCIe Gen4 Switch
- 10 Gig Ethernet Switch
- Module power: 60-160W
*Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode
The VPX3U-RTX5000E-SWITCH module includes an NVIDIA® Quadro® Turing™ RTX5000 GPU for high performance embedded computing (HPEC), a PCIe Gen4 switch, and a 10Gig Ethernet switch, all on one slot saving module.
Adding an RTX5000 GPU to a switch module provides system integrators with a novel way to increase the processing capability of their system without using an additional slot. Data can be sent to/from the GPU via PCIe, providing access to the Turing GPU’s advanced parallel processing and AI inference processing capabilities.
The module includes a 10Gig Ethernet switch, providing fast data movement from the module over the system backplane. An optional fiber to PCIe interface is also available.
The default profile for this module is the SOSA switch profile (SLT3-SWH-6F8U-14.4.15). OpenVPX profiles are also supported to provide flexible integration options.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency pipeline from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-134S 3U VPX Module
Contact WOLF to discuss Early Access Units for this COTS product.
WOLF modules come with factory configuration options to meet your requirements.
MCOTS and custom design services are available if more extensive modifications are required.
- Turing GPGPU parallel processing:
- 3072 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 10, CUDA Compute capability 7.5
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- 384 Turing Cores for advanced AI inference processing
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 448 GB/s
- GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation of GDDR5 memory
- HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Turing NVENC and NVDEC hardware acceleration with up to 8K encode resolution and B-frame support
- Optional Fiber to PCIe interface
- IPMI Controller for module management
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: To be Announced
- +12V only power source (as per SOSA requirements)
- SOSA™ Aligned with SOSA switch slot profile supported
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.