NVIDIA Quadro Turing, 9.5 TFLOPS, 384 Tensor Cores, WOLF FGX
- NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU104 GPU with 9.5 TFLOPS*, 3072 CUDA Cores, 384 Tensor Cores, 48 RT Cores
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 448 GB/s
- WOLF FGX provides support for additional video formats such as SDI and CVBS
- Chip-down WOLF design and fabrication with full component traceability
- Module power: 50-150W
*Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode
The VPX3U-RTX5000E-SDI-2IO module includes both an NVIDIA® Quadro® Turing™ RTX5000 embedded GPU and a WOLF FGX in a rugged 3U VPX module. The RTX5000 includes CUDA cores for parallel processing, Tensor cores for dedicated AI inference and ray tracing cores for superior rendering speeds. The WOLF FGX provides video conversion for formats which are not native to the GPU, such as SDI and analog formats.
Getting data into and out of the module is an important consideration for this high-speed GPU. Support for GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation’s GDDR5 memory.
The Turing GPU with its Tensor cores provides this module with the underlying architecture required for an efficient AI inference engine. Intended to work in conjunction with TensorRT, CUDA and CuDNN, the Turing Tensor Core design adds INT8 and INT4 matrix operations, while continuing to support FP16 for higher precision workloads.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency pipeline from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-1340 3U VPX Board
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- HDMI and DVI options
- Two SDI inputs and outputs, two CVBS outputs
- Turing GPGPU parallel processing:
- 3072 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 10, CUDA Compute capability 7.5
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- 384 Turing Cores for advanced AI inference
- 16 GB GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation of GDDR5 memory
- HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Turing NVENC and NVDEC hardware acceleration with up to 8K encode resolution and B-frame support
- Configurable PCI Express Gen3 x16
- Daisy Chain and NTB Options Available
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Manufactured in North America with full component traceability
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction cooled or Air cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C for conduction cooled, -40° to +71°C for air cooled
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: To be Announced
- +12V or +5V Only Power Source Options
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.