NVIDIA Turing 9.5 TFLOPS, WOLF FGX, Coaxial Connections
- NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU104 GPU, 9.5 TFLOPS peak performance*, 3072 CUDA Cores, 384 Tensor Cores
- SOSA™ Aligned with support for SOSA slot profile
- WOLF FGX provides support for additional video formats such as SDI and Analog
- Module power: configurable from 50 to 175W
*Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode
The VPX3U-RTX5000E-COAX-CV module includes both an NVIDIA® Quadro® Turing™ RTX5000 embedded GPU and a WOLF FGX in a rugged 3U VPX module. The RTX5000 includes CUDA cores for parallel processing, Tensor cores for dedicated AI inference and ray tracing cores for superior rendering speeds. The WOLF FGX provides video conversion to formats which are not native to the GPU, such as SDI and analog formats. The module is SOSA™ Aligned with support for the SOSA payload slot profile.
Getting data into and out of the module is an important consideration for this high-speed GPU. Support for GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation’s GDDR5 memory.
The Turing GPU with its Tensor cores provides this module with the underlying architecture required for an efficient AI inference engine. Intended to work in conjunction with TensorRT, CUDA and CuDNN, the Turing Tensor Core design adds INT8 and INT4 matrix operations, while continuing to support FP16 for higher precision workloads.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-1349 3U VPX Module
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- Two 3G/HD-SDI and two CVBS/NTSC/PAL outputs
- Turing GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 11, CUDA Compute capability 7.5
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- 384 Turing Cores for advanced AI inference
- 48 Ray Tracing Cores for advanced rendering
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 448 GB/s
- HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Turing NVENC and NVDEC hardware acceleration with up to 8K encode resolution and B-frame support
Connectivity / System Management
- PCIe Gen3 x16, configurable PCIe Gen4 switch
- Daisy Chain option supported
- Windows and Linux drivers
- On-board IPMI controller for system management
Mechanical / Open Systems Architecture
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- +12V Only Power Source (as per SOSA requirements)
- SOSA Aligned with support for SOSA payload slot profile 14.6.11-4 and VITA 67.3 Type C connector with coaxial connections on P2
- ANSI/VITA 48 (VPX-REDI) & OpenVPX compatible
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.