NVIDIA Turing 9.5 TFLOPS, 4 SDI In/Out, Analog In/Out, DP
- NVIDIA Quadro Turing RXT5000, 9.5 TFLOPS peak performance*, 3072 CUDA Cores, 384 Tensor Cores
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 448 GB/s
- SDI I/O, Analog I/O and DisplayPort++ Output
- Module power configurable from 70 to 140W
*Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode
The VPX3U-RTX5000-SDI-4IO module includes an NVIDIA® Quadro® Turing™ RTX5000 GPU and WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX). The RTX5000 includes CUDA cores for parallel processing and Tensor cores for dedicated AI inference. Support for GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation’s GDDR5 memory.
The WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) provides the module with conversion of video data from one standard to another, with a wide array of video input and output options for both cutting-edge digital I/O and legacy analog I/O. This module has been configured to accept up to four simultaneous 3G/HD-SDI inputs and analog inputs (CVBS by default, other options such as STANAG 3350, available). The video data can be routed to the powerful NVIDIA GPU for processing or encoding, and then output in several formats, including up to four 3G/HD-SDI, analog, and optional output to DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency pipeline from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-1310 3U VPX Board
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- Up to four 3G/HD-SDI inputs and outputs
- Analog inputs and outputs, CVBS by default, other options available
- Two DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- HDMI and DVI options
- Turing GPGPU parallel processing:
- 3072 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 10, CUDA Compute capability 7.5
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- 384 Tensor Cores for AI inference processing
- 16 GB GDDR6 memory, 256-bit, 448 GB/s
- HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Turing NVENC and NVDEC hardware acceleration with up to 8K encode resolution and B-frame support
- PCI Express x8 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction cooled or Air cooled
- Operating temperature: -20° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight (approximately): TBA
- +12V or +5V Only Power Source Options
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.