NVIDIA Quadro Turing, 6.4 TFLOPS, 288 Tensor Cores, WOLF FGX
- NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU106 GPU with 6.4 TFLOPS, 2304 CUDA Cores, 288 Tensor Cores, 36 RT Cores
- 6 GB GDDR6 192-bit memory with up to 336 GB/s
- WOLF FGX provides support for converted video formats such as SDI and CVBS
- Module power: 40-90W
WOLF is hosting an NVIDIA Turing webinar on July 25, 2019, to provide additional details.
In this 25-minute webinar, Greg Maynard will provide a guided tour of three new VPX product designs from WOLF that feature NVIDIA Turing™ GPUs. We'll cover digital and analog I/O options, production schedule, roadmap, and what we believe the overall impact of the NVIDIA Turing™ architecture will be for future products. Please register for the webinar to attend.
The VPX3U-RTX3000E-CV module includes both an NVIDIA® Quadro® Turing™ RTX3000 embedded GPU and a WOLF FGX in a rugged 3U VPX module. The RTX3000 includes CUDA cores for parallel processing, Tensor cores for dedicated AI inference and ray tracing cores for superior rendering speeds. The WOLF FGX provides video conversion to formats which are not native to the GPU, such as SDI and analog formats.
Getting data into and out of the module is an important consideration for this high-speed GPU. Support for GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation’s GDDR5 memory. The module also includes a PCIe switch which allows the module to be configured to be compatible with various OpenVPX slot profiles.
The Turing GPU with its Tensor cores provides this module with the underlying architecture required for an efficient AI inference engine. Intended to work in conjunction with TensorRT, CUDA and CuDNN, the Turing Tensor Core design adds INT8 and INT4 matrix operations, while continuing to support FP16 for higher precision workloads.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency pipeline from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-1268 3U VPX Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- HDMI and DVI options
- Two SDI outputs, two CVBS outputs
- Turing GPGPU parallel processing:
- 2304 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 10, CUDA Compute capability 7.5
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- 288 Turing Cores for advanced AI inference
- 6 GB GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation of GDDR5 memory
- Two HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Turing NVENC and NVDEC hardware acceleration with up to 8K encode resolution and B-frame support
- PCI Express x16
- Daisy Chain and NTB Options Available
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction-cooled or Air-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: To be Announced
- +12V or +5V Only Power Source Options
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.