NVIDIA Quadro Turing, 5.3 TFLOPS, 240 Tensor Cores, DP Outputs
- NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU106 GPU, 5.3 TFLOPS peak performance*
- 1920 CUDA Cores, 240 Tensor Cores, 30 RT Cores
- 6 GB GDDR6 192-bit memory with up to 336 GB/s
- Four DisplayPort outputs
- Module power: configurable from 30 to 80W
*Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode
The VPX3U-RTX3000-VO module includes an NVIDIA® Quadro® Turing™ RTX3000 GPU in a rugged 3U VPX module. The RTX3000 includes CUDA cores for parallel processing, Tensor cores for dedicated AI inference and ray tracing cores for superior rendering speeds.
Getting data into and out of the module is an important consideration for this high-speed GPU. Support for GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation’s GDDR5 memory. The Turing GPU with its Tensor cores provides this module with the underlying architecture required for an efficient AI inference engine. Intended to work in conjunction with TensorRT, CUDA and CuDNN, the Turing Tensor Core design adds INT8 and INT4 matrix operations, while continuing to support FP16 for higher precision workloads.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-1316 3U VPX Board
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- HDMI and DVI options
- Turing GPGPU parallel processing:
- 1920 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 10, CUDA Compute capability 7.5
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- 240 Turing Tensor Cores for advanced AI inference
- 6 GB GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation of GDDR5 memory
- HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Turing NVENC and NVDEC hardware acceleration with up to 8K encode resolution and B-frame support
- PCI Express Gen3 x16
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction cooled or Air cooled
- Operating temperature: Conduction cooled -40° to +85°C, Air cooled -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight (approximately): TBA
- +12V or +5V Only Power Source Options
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.