NVIDIA Quadro M5000SE with up to 4 Video Outputs
- NVIDIA® Quadro® MaxwellTM GM204 GPU
- 2,995 GFLOPs CUDA Single Precision GPGPU
- 4 simultaneous video outputs
- 8GB GDDR5 memory
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 40 - 100W
WOLF’s VPX3U-QUADRO-M5000SE (WOLF-0197) board leverages an NVIDIA Quadro Maxwell 28nm GPU, bringing near-desktop performance to a ruggedized embedded platform.
Utilizing the world’s most advanced GPU architecture, this ruggedized board is capable of a staggering 2,995 GFLOPs of single-precision CUDA processing, and can perform precision-intensive complex calculations such as video stabilization, image processing, terrain analysis, object tracking or 3D visualization of geospatial data.
Due to the critical importance of size, weight and power (SWaP) in aerospace and defense applications, each ruggedized VPX3U-QUADRO-M5000SE (WOLF-0197) video graphic board can be individually tuned in order to reach the required GPGPU capability while minimizing power usage.
WOLF-0197 3U VPX Module
This product is reaching end of life. If this product is of interest to you
please contact WOLF to discuss new products which will meet your requirements.
- Up to 4 simultaneous video outputs:
- 2 DisplayPort (or 1 DP and 1 HDMI), 1 DVI and 1 VGA on rear
- 2 DisplayPort on front for air-cooled configurations
- Optional custom configurations are also available
- 8GB GDDR5, 256-bit memory
- 160 GB/s memory bandwidth
- GPUDirect DMA
- 1536 CUDA Cores
- Advanced GPGPU parallel processing capabilities: CUDA, OpenCL™ 1.1, DirectCompute DirectX 12.1, OpenGL 4.5
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Conduction-cooled or Rugged air-cooled
- High level of ruggedization:
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +71°C operating temperature
- 20g, 11ms shock
- 0.1g²/Hz@ 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- VPX 3U form factor: 160×100 mm
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX3U-QUADRO-M5000SE datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.