NVIDIA Quadro Pascal P3000 Video Processing and Graphics Output Module
- NVIDIA P3000, 3.9 TFLOPS, GPGPU Engine
- 4 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 6 GB GDDR5 memory
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 40 – 75W
The VPX3U-P3000-VO module uses NVIDIA’s advanced Quadro Pascal 16nm GPU technology. This rugged Pascal-based module includes four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth.
The module includes air-cooled and conduction-cooled options. For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- 4 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 1280 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Vulcan 1.0
- Memory width: 192-bit
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 168 GB/s
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265)
and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled,
30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX3U-P3000-VO datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.