NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP107, 768 CUDA cores, 4 Video Outputs
- NVIDIA® Quadro® PascalTM GP107, 768 CUDA cores, GPGPU Engine
- Chip-down WOLF design and fabrication meets military and aerospace specifications
- 4 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 30 – 50W
The VPX3U-P2000E-VO module uses a WOLF chip-down design to provide NVIDIA’s advanced Quadro Pascal GPU technology in an extremely rugged module, making it an excellent choice for aerospace and defense applications. WOLF designs and manufactures these modules in North America with full component traceability.
These modules are designed and manufactured specifically for use in the harsh environments encountered in military and aerospace applications. They have been designed to pass MIL-STD-810 and DO-160 environmental tests. They have been manufactured to IPC-A-610 CLASS 3 and IPC 6012 CLASS 3 for high reliability electronic products. They are compliant with IPC J-STD-001 soldering standards.
Quadro Pascal GP107 is an enormous leap in processing power compared to the previous generation Maxwell GM107. This rugged Pascal-based module can provide up to 2.3 TFLOPS of CUDA processing, providing 46 GFLOPS/Watt. It includes four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth. The module includes a PCIe switch for flexible PCIe configuration.
This product is reaching end of life. If this product is of interest to you
please contact WOLF to discuss new products which will meet your requirements.
- 4 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 768 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulcan
- Memory width: 128-bit width
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 96 GB/s
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) Supervisory Circuit - Optional
- PCIe Switch for flexible PCIe configuration
- PCIe up to x16 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Manufactured in North America with full component traceability
- Component derating meets or exceeds NASA and Rome Labs specifications for reliability
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX3U-P2000E-VO datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.