AMD Radeon E9171 Module, 4 SDI In/Out, Analog In/Out, DP/HDMI/DVI
- AMD Radeon® 1.25 TFLOPS GPU
- Up to four 3G-SDI input and four 3G-SDI outputs
- DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, HDMI and DVI options
- Analog inputs and outputs
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory
- Operating power from 40 - 60W
WOLF’s VPX3U-E9171-SDI-4IO module uses both an AMD GPU and a WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX). This module accepts up to four simultaneous 3G-SDI inputs and analog inputs. The video data can be routed to the GPU for processing or encoding, and then output in several formats, including up to four 3G-SDI, analog, and DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b or DVI.
The AMD GPU’s 14nm Polaris architecture can provide 1.25 TFLOPS of single-precision GPGPU parallel processing capability. AMD GPUs are optimized for OpenCL, the open and cross-platform programming standard. For those with existing CUDA code, AMD’s HIP Tools can be used to port CUDA code to C++, giving developers a way to reuse code that was previously locked to a proprietary hardware.
WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) connects digital and analog interfaces for video capture, process, encode and display functions. It also acts as a means to convert the GPU output directly to a digital or analog format such as SDI or CVBS. The device is very configurable and can be modified to meet your exact input / output requirements.
Windows and Linux drivers are available for this module. Optional RTOS drivers are also available, including VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others on request.
WOLF-1110 3U VPX Module
- 5 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- Up to 12-bit color depth
- 5K or 4K at 60Hz
- Support for HDMI 2.0b, single link DVI, dual link DVI
- GPGPU parallel processing:
- Eight compute units, 512 shaders (Stream Processors)
- DirectX® 12, OpenCL™ 2.0, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- AMD’s HIP Tools for NVIDIA® CUDA™ code reuse
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory, width: 128-bit
- Memory clock 1500 MHz, bandwidth: 48 GB/s
- Support for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode, 4K at 60Hz
- PCIe Gen3 x8/x4
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Optional RTOS drivers: VxWorks, others on request
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: with default conduction-cooled plates: approx. 726g; with default air-cooled plates: approx. 934g
- +12V or +5V power source options
- ANSI/VITA 48 (VPX REDI), 65 (OpenVPX)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.