Dual or Single AMD Radeon E8860, up to 6 Video Outputs per GPU
- Dual or Single AMD Radeon™ E8860 GPU
- 768 GFLOPs SP peak (per GPU)
- Up to 6 Digital Outputs (per GPU)
- Dynamic power management (DPM) with real-time control from 10 - 40 W (per GPU)
The VPX3U-E8860-VO and VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO are 3U VPX carrier cards integrating high-performance WOLF modules powered by AMD Radeon E8860 GPUs. The VPX3U-E8860-VO uses one E8860 graphics module while the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO uses two E8860 graphics modules.
The MXC-E8860-VO modules integrated into the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO units are members of WOLF’s family of MXC Video Graphic Modules. These MXC modules are small enough to allow two modules to fit on a single 3U VPX.
Suited for GPGPU parallel-processing applications, the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO has a high general-purpose GPU processing capacity, in a 3U form-factor, with a theoretical peak performance of over 1.5 TFLOPs.
With one module integrated, the VPX3U-E8860-VO supports up 6 independent digital outputs. With two modules integrated, the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO supports up 12 independent digital outputs.
Designed for a conduction-cooled or air-cooled VPX system, and supporting an extended operating temperature range between -40°C and +85°C, the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO is built to exceed IPC-610 Class 3, MIL-217, and MIL-810 military certifications. The VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO is ideal for any application that requires military-grade reliability with high-performance GPGPU processing power.
WOLF 3U VPX Module
This product is currently under consideration by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF to discuss the features and schedule if this product is of interest to you.
- Per E8860 GPU:
- Up to 6 independent displays:
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, Single or Dual-Link DVI, SVGA
- 2GB GDDR5 memory, 128-bit interface width
- Max memory bandwidth: 64 GB/s
- DirectX® 11; OpenGL® 4.2
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectCompute 11
- Motion Video Decode:
UVD4 for H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 part 2 decoding
- PCIe x8 Gen 3 from each GPU module (effective x16)
- Dynamic power management (DPM) with real-time control
- Windows and Linux drivers
- RTOS drivers: VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others are available upon request
- Conduction-cooled or Rugged air-cooled
- High level of ruggedization:
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +85°C operating temperature
- 40g, 11ms shock
- 0.2g²/Hz@ 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- VPX 3U form factor: 160×100 mm
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.