Dual or Single AMD Radeon E8860, up to 6 Video Outputs per GPU
- Dual or Single AMD Radeon™ E8860 GPU
- 768 GFLOPs SP peak (per GPU)
- Up to 6 Digital Outputs (per GPU)
- Dynamic power management (DPM) with real-time control from 10 - 40 W (per GPU)
The VPX3U-E8860-VO and VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO are 3U VPX carrier cards integrating high-performance WOLF modules powered by AMD Radeon E8860 GPUs. The VPX3U-E8860-VO uses one E8860 graphics module while the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO uses two E8860 graphics modules.
The MXC-E8860-VO modules integrated into the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO units are members of WOLF’s family of MXC Video Graphic Modules. These MXC modules are small enough to allow two modules to fit on a single 3U VPX.
Suited for GPGPU parallel-processing applications, the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO has a high general-purpose GPU processing capacity, in a 3U form-factor, with a theoretical peak performance of over 1.5 TFLOPs.
With one module integrated, the VPX3U-E8860-VO supports up 6 independent digital outputs. With two modules integrated, the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO supports up 12 independent digital outputs.
Designed for a conduction-cooled or air-cooled VPX system, and supporting an extended operating temperature range between -40°C and +85°C, the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO is built to exceed IPC-610 Class 3, MIL-217, and MIL-810 military certifications. The VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO is ideal for any application that requires military-grade reliability with high-performance GPGPU processing power.
WOLF 3U VPX Module
- Per E8860 GPU:
- Up to 6 independent displays:
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, Single or Dual-Link DVI, SVGA
- 2GB GDDR5 memory, 128-bit interface width
- Max memory bandwidth: 64 GB/s
- DirectX® 11; OpenGL® 4.2
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectCompute 11
- Motion Video Decode:
UVD4 for H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 part 2 decoding
- PCIe x8 Gen 3 from each GPU module (effective x16)
- Dynamic power management (DPM) with real-time control
- Windows and Linux drivers
- RTOS drivers: VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others are available upon request
- Conduction-cooled or Rugged air-cooled
- High level of ruggedization:
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +85°C operating temperature
- 40g, 11ms shock
- 0.2g²/Hz@ 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- VPX 3U form factor: 160×100 mm
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX3U-E8860-DUAL-VO datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.