HPEC with NVIDIA Ada RTX5000 GPU and ConnectX-7
- NVIDIA RTX™ 5000 (AD104) GPU with 9728 CUDA Cores, 304 Tensor Cores, 76 RT Cores
- NVIDIA® ConnectX®-7 provides the module with up to 100GbE Ethernet and a PCIe Gen4 switch
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 576 GB/s
- Module power: 100W - 140W, configurable
The VPX3U-AD5000E-CX7 HPEC module includes an NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada embedded GPU and a ConnectX SmartNIC. The NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada embedded GPU provides the advanced processing capabilities for high performance embedded computing (HPEC) and artificial intelligence (AI) processing. The ConnectX-7 provides the Ethernet and PCIe connectivity needed to move large datasets efficiently.
The NVIDIA Ada architecture includes CUDA cores for HPEC, 4th generation Tensor cores for AI and data science computations, and 3rd generation Ray Tracing (RT) cores for visually accurate rendering. The Ada GPU uses a new TSMC 4N NVIDIA Custom Manufacturing Process which to increased efficiency. The denser Ada GPUs have more CUDA and Tensor cores operating at higher clock frequencies at the same power, delivering significantly more performance per watt compared to WOLF’s previous generation product. For example, comparing the 144L to the 153L, the 153L can achieve two to three times the GFLOPS/W (depending on power and temperature limits).
The NVIDIA ConnectX-7 SmartNIC provides PCIe and Ethernet connectivity. ConnectX-7 is ideal for the high-speed, secure, data transfer capabilities required for data-heavy tasks such as sensor data processing and other C5ISR tasks. The ConnectX-7 also provides support for RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE), enabling the fastest method for transferring data across the network to the GPU.
WOLF-153L 3U VPX Board
WOLF modules come with factory configuration options to meet your requirements.
Contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services if more extensive modifications are required.
- Ada GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 12, CUDA Compute capability 8.9
- CUDA-X AI and CUDA-X HPEC libraires
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 184 Tensor Cores (4th Gen)
- 46 Ray Tracing cores (3rd Gen)
- NVENC (8th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
CONNECTIVITY / SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- On-board IPMI controller for system management
- PCIe Gen4 configurable switch
- Switching is offloaded from the CPU to the ConnectX with NVIDIA ASAP2 technology
- Daisy Chain options
- Support for 40/100 GBASE-KR4 protocols
- 10GBASE-KR Data and Control planes
- GPUDirect RDMA and RoCE support
- Block-level hardware encryption and the use of dedicated encryption keys per user
- Windows and Linux drivers
MECHANICAL / OPEN SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight (approximately): 1.5kg
- SOSA Aligned options with support for 14.6.11 or 14.6.13 slot profile
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.