NVIDIA Ampere 17.7 TFLOPS, 160 Tensor Cores, 4 DP Out
- NVIDIA RTX™ GA104 GPU with 17.66 TFLOPS FP32 peak performance*, 5888 CUDA Cores, 184 Tensor Cores, 46 RT Cores, 4 DP++ outputs
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 512 GB/s
- PCIe x16 Gen4 with a configurable PCIe switch
- Module power: 70-135W, configurable
*Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode.
The VPX3U-A4500E-VO module includes an NVIDIA RTX™ A4500 embedded GPU in a rugged 3U VPX module. Built on the NVIDIA Ampere architecture this GPU includes CUDA cores for parallel processing, Tensor cores for dedicated AI-accelerated compute, and Ray Tracing cores for superior rendering speeds. This module also includes a configurable PCIe Gen4 switch.
The NVIDIA Ampere architecture has introduced many significant improvements to the performance and efficiency of the GPU, with more flexible CUDA FP32/INT core use, more efficient third generation Tensor cores, and second generation RT cores. The Ampere GPU fabrication uses an 8nm manufacturing processing providing significant power improvements which, along with other Ampere architecture improvements, can provide up to 154 GFLOPS/W, providing almost twice the performance per slot compared to the previous Turing generation’s 86 GFLOPS/W or the Pascal generation’s 62 GFLOPS/W.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. This module takes advantage of WOLF Advanced Metal, a material which provides lower thermal resistance between the GPU and the wedgelocks, allowing the GPU to run at higher power levels to achieve higher performance.
WOLF-1448 3U VPX Board
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- Four simultaneous DisplayPort 1.4 outputs:
- 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- HDMI and DVI options
- Ampere GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 11, CUDA Compute capability 8.6
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 184 Tensor Cores (3rd Gen), 68 (dense) / 136 (sparse) Tensor TFLOPS
- 46 Ray Tracing cores (2nd Gen)
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory
- NVENC (7th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
CONNECTIVITY / SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- GPU with PCIe x16 Gen4 interface
- Configurable PCIe Gen4 switch
- Daisy Chain and NTB options
- Windows and Linux drivers
- On-board IPMI controller for system management
MECHANICAL / OPEN SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight (approximately): TBD
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA Aligned options with depopulated P2 or support for the legacy payload slot profile
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.