NVIDIA Ampere, Video I/O, SDI, CVBS, 75 Ohm Coax Connectors
- NVIDIA RTXTM A2000, 2560 CUDA cores, 80 Tensor cores, 20 RT cores
- 12G-SDI and CVBS inputs, 12G-SDI outputs
- 75 ohm coax connectors for video I/O
- 1.5” pitch, air flow through cooling
- Module power: TBD, configurable maximum
The VPX3U-A2000E-FGX2-COAX module includes an NVIDIA RTX™ A2000 embedded GPU and a WOLF FGX2 in a rugged 3U VPX module. The NVIDIA Ampere architecture includes CUDA cores for parallel processing, Tensor cores for dedicated AI accelerated compute, and Ray Tracing cores for superior rendering speeds. The WOLF FGX2 provides video conversion for formats which are not native to the GPU, such as 12G-SDI and analog formats.
The NVIDIA Ampere architecture has introduced many significant improvements to the performance and efficiency of the GPU, with more flexible CUDA FP32/INT core use, more efficient third generation Tensor cores, and second generation RT cores. The Ampere GPU fabrication uses an 8nm manufacturing processing providing significant power improvements which, along with other Ampere architecture improvements, can provide up to 103 GFLOPS/W, providing almost twice the performance compared to the previous Turing generation’s 60 GFLOPS/W or the Pascal generation’s 46 GFLOPS/W.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using an efficient air flow through design to move heat away from the hot components.
WOLF-1471 3U VPX Air Flow Through Module
WOLF modules come with factory configuration options to meet your requirements.
Contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services if more extensive modifications are required.
GPU & FGX FEATURES
- Video inputs/outputs:
- Two 12G-SDI inputs
- Two CVBS inputs
- Four 12G-SDI outputs
- Ada HPC parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 12, CUDA Compute capability 8.6
- CUDA-X AI and CUDA-X HPEC libraires
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 80 Tensor Cores (3rd Gen)
- 20 Ray Tracing cores (2nd Gen)
- 8 GB GDDR6 128-bit memory, up to 256 GB/s
- NVENC (7th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) video encoding and hardware decoding support
CONNECTIVITY / SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- IPMI system management
- NVIDIA GPUDirect RDMA support
- Configurable PCIe Gen4 switch
- Windows and Linux drivers
- NVIDIA Ampere GPU support requires one of the following host CPUs: Intel E, S/H/H35 Class, AMD H/HS Class
MECHANICAL / OPEN SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air flow through, 1.5” pitch
- Operating temperature: -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- 75 Ohm coaxial connectors located in P2
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight (approximately): 1.5kg
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA Aligned 14.6.11-16 slot profile
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.