NVIDIA Ampere, 2560 CUDA Cores, Video I/O: SDI, ARINC 818, DP, Analog
- NVIDIA RTX™ A2000, 2560 CUDA cores, 80 Tensor cores, 20 RT cores
- 8 GB GDDR6 memory, 128 Bit, 192 GB/s max
- Four 12G-SDI or ARINC 818 or DP/DVI/HDMI Output
- Two SDI or ARINC 818 input, CVBS/RGB Input
- Module power: TBD-120W, configurable
The VPX3U-A2000E-FGX2-4IO module includes an NVIDIA RTX™ A2000 embedded GPU and a WOLF FGX2 in a rugged 3U VPX module. The NVIDIA Ampere architecture includes CUDA cores for parallel processing, Tensor cores for dedicated AI accelerated compute, and Ray Tracing cores for superior rendering speeds. The WOLF FGX2 provides video conversion for formats which are not native to the GPU, such as SDI and analog formats.
The NVIDIA Ampere architecture has introduced many significant improvements to the performance and efficiency of the GPU, with more flexible CUDA FP32/INT core use, more efficient third generation Tensor cores, and second generation RT cores. The Ampere GPU fabrication uses an 8nm manufacturing processing providing significant power improvements which, along with other Ampere architecture improvements, can provide up to 103 GFLOPS/W, providing almost twice the performance compared to the previous Turing generation’s 60 GFLOPS/W or the Pascal generation’s 46 GFLOPS/W.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-1470 3U VPX Module
WOLF modules come with factory configuration options to meet your requirements.
Contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services if more extensive modifications are required.
GPU & FGX FEATURES
- Video inputs/outputs:
- DP 1.4 outputs with support for 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Support for DVI and HDMI output
- Support for up to 12G-SDI or ARINC 818 I/O
- Support for CVBS input
- Ampere GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 11, CUDA Compute capability 8.6
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 80 Tensor Cores (3rd Gen), 68 (dense) / 136 (sparse) Tensor TFLOPS
- 20 Ray Tracing cores (2nd Gen)
- NVENC (7th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
CONNECTIVITY / SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- IPMI system management
- NVIDIA GPUDirect RDMA support
- Configurable PCIe Gen4 switch
- Windows and Linux drivers
MECHANICAL / OPEN SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight (approximately): TBD
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA I/O intensive slot profile 14.2.16 or legacy profile 14.2.3
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.