NVIDIA Ampere 8.25 TFLOPS, four video outputs
- NVIDIA RTXTM GA107, 2560 CUDA cores, 80 Tensor cores, 20 RT cores, peak performance 8.25 TFLOPS*
- 8 GB GDDR6 memory, 128 Bit, 192 GB/s max
- Up to 4 outputs, options for DisplayPort/DVI/HDMI
- Module power: 40-80W, configurable
*Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode.
The VPX3U-A2000-VO module includes an NVIDIA RTX™ A2000 embedded GPU in a rugged 3U VPX module. The NVIDIA Ampere architecture includes CUDA cores for parallel processing, Tensor cores for dedicated AI accelerated compute, and Ray Tracing cores for superior rendering speeds.
The NVIDIA Ampere architecture has introduced many significant improvements to the performance and efficiency of the GPU, with more flexible CUDA FP32/INT core use, more efficient third generation Tensor cores, and second generation RT cores. The Ampere GPU fabrication uses an 8nm manufacturing processing providing significant power improvements which, along with other Ampere architecture improvements, can provide up to 103 GFLOPS/W, providing almost twice the performance compared to the previous Turing generation’s 60 GFLOPS/W or the Pascal generation’s 46 GFLOPS/W.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-14H5 3U VPX Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- Four simultaneous DisplayPort 1.4 outputs:
- 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- HDMI and DVI options
- Ampere GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 11, CUDA Compute capability 8.6
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 80 Tensor Cores (3rd Gen), 68 (dense) / 136 (sparse) Tensor TFLOPS
- 20 Ray Tracing cores (2nd Gen)
- NVENC (7th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
CONNECTIVITY / SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- IPMI system management
- NVIDIA GPUDirect RDMA support
- Windows and Linux drivers
MECHANICAL / OPEN SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction cooled
- Operating temperature: -20° to +70°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight (approximately): TBD
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA Aligned Legacy Profile support 14.2.3
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.