|Reports to:||Sr. Director, Global Sales Operations|
The Sr. Business Development Engineer Candidate
The Sr. Business Development Engineer candidate is a natural-born Salesperson, Leader, and Entrepreneur. You understand our business dynamics and can build strong and sustainable relationships. You love what you do and have fun while doing it. You have a strong growth mindset and the ability to establish a sound business development strategy in collaboration with key members of our team. You’re a natural hunter and thrive on finding the next new opportunity. Having key contacts in the defense and aerospace industry will excel your success.
Find new business opportunities and drive new relationships with existing customers. Take ownership of projects already in the pipeline and lead them to completion.
Identify opportunities and develop a strategic growth plan to increase the direct and indirect distribution and product offering. Connect with industry professionals looking to partner and work with WOLF. Manage and increase the growth of the WOLF Sales Model.
Develop and manage new and existing relationships with industry professionals and potential business partners.
Lead the companies’ vision of continued expansion effort.
The WOLF opportunity:
- An opportunity to provide strategy and direction to the WOLF business development team
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health Benefit Plan
- Join a company with a change the world mindset, with game-changing solutions, working with some of the largest military, aerospace, defense, and space organizations in the world to help solve their future challenges
- WOLF has grown top line significantly over the past 7 years, even through the Pandemic and Global Supply Chain
Skills and Experience:
- A hunter - you thrive in finding new business opportunities, can influence decision-makers and are hungry for the win
- Master’s degree in business, Marketing, Finance, or a related field
- Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience, 5+years of experience
- Proven Engineering experience – any of these areas would be a major asset
- Embedded systems engineering, sensor processing, Radar processing/systems, EW, C5ISR, AI at the Edge, Nvidia, Xilinx, Video, Embedded Software Engineering, Cyber Security
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen and a self starter
- Past Entrepreneurial experience is an asset
- You have contacts and existing relationships in the defense and aerospace industry
- US Citizenship is preferred
Reporting to Sr. Director, Global Sales Operations the candidate will be:
- You’re a natural hunter, can use business development tools and strategy to find new customers
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating and capturing new business opportunities and establishing relationships with potential customers for WOLF;
- Manages client list portfolio to drive new business from existing customers;
- Aware of and proactively communicate rivals’ capabilities Vs. WOLF solutions (products, new technology) where we may learn
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with clients, partners and 3rd party sales teams;
- Manage inquiries and business opportunities through RFP responses and submissions, ROM’s and Proposals, customer presentations;
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned proposals, leading proposal development activities from RFQ/RFP receipt, bidding and post bidding activities including handover;
- Builds successful business relationships by delivering a value proposition that is attractive to both customers and prospective business partners;
- Respond to delegated leads for follow up;
- Build & execute targeted sales plan for key market segments to accomplish WOLF’s revenue objectives;
- Maintain & update available CRM database (as well as other creative networking sources) to target key stakeholders;
- Provide quotes as required;
- Identify and attend training, conferences, and trade shows on behalf of WOLF;
- Use Social Media platforms to network and promote WOLF;
- Other responsibilities as required
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply by sending a covering letter and resume in .pdf format to email@example.com referencing job title: "Sr. Business Development Engineer".
Wolf Advanced Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.