|Manager, IT and Security
WOLF Advanced Technology is a world leader in designing and developing rugged, field-deployable solutions requiring embedded video capture, process, encode, display, and AI technologies for the demanding aerospace and defense industry. If you are looking for an exciting position with a company that offers an environment of rapid business growth, continuous technology innovation, and a cherished culture of collaboration where everyone has a voice that is valued, then WOLF is the company for you.
Required Education: Successful completion of a University and/or Community College diploma in a computer technology program.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Technical Service Desk role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with expert level proficiency in Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office 2013, MS Server 2008/12, MS SQL 2008/12, Linux and Hyper-V
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving computer hardware, software, printer hardware, peripherals, and E-Mail Systems issues
- Experience in troubleshooting Local and Wide area networks
Duties and Core Competencies
- Passionate and proactive approach to removing technology barriers to WOLF staff
- Attentive and Organized approach to record and resolve issues as they arise
- Acting as the first point of contact for computer and related hardware, application and telecom related requests for IT service and support
- Resolving technical issues related to servers, computers, printers, computer peripheral devices, networking and telecommunication devices based on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Recording, categorizing, and logging requests for service using a central ticket management solution
- Provisioning, changing and de-provisioning user accounts in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
- Ability to provide training to staff and users
- Develop procedures and documentation
- Provide end-user support for the installation and support of applications
- A highly developed customer-service orientation.
- Staying current with (and sharing with team) evolving information security threats
WOLF is a military and aerospace manufacturer requiring strict adherence to Canadian CGP and American ITAR requirements. As a condition of employment, applicants must provide valid documentation to show either Canadian citizenship or Canadian Permanent Resident, and undergo a police background check.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply by sending a cover letter and resume in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title: "Specialist, IT".
WOLF Advanced Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.