|Reports to:||VP Quality Engineering|
WOLF is seeking a Quality Inspector, PCB with added responsibilities in Quality Assurance (RMA, process improvements, quality audits, other QA duties as assigned). You will be responsible for visual inspection of PCBs and modular components, ensuring compliance with IPC-Class-3 standards and AS-9100 quality standards. You will be working in our office in Stouffville, Ontario as a member of WOLF’s Quality Engineering department.
At WOLF we design, develop and manufacture rugged, field-deployable, embedded video capture, process, encode, display and AI solutions for the world’s most demanding aerospace and defense markets, as well as a variety of other life-saving, mission-critical systems requiring video and data analytics capabilities. If you are looking for a position with a company that offers an environment of rapid business growth, continuous technology innovation, and a cherished culture of collaboration where everyone has a voice that is valued, then WOLF is the company for you. WOLF offers competitive compensation and benefits, while also supporting a healthy work/life balance.
The Quality Inspector, PCB candidate will need to meet the following criteria.
Please do not send a resume unless you meet the following requirements.
- Must have an accredited IPC inspectors certification
- 5 years experience working with SMT production equipment
- 3 years of IPC Class 3 visual microscope inspection experience
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and respond to frequently changing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Able to follow procedures with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to follow and comply with defined company processes and workflows.
- Able to comply with all health and safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with peers, colleagues and managers.
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and respect for colleagues and the corporation.
- Technical writing that is well structured, effective in purpose, free of gross grammatical errors and succinct.
- Maintain and protect corporate IP, systems, tools, data and customer proprietary information.
WOLF is a military and aerospace manufacturer requiring strict adherence to CGP and ITAR requirements.
As a condition of employment applicants who accept a position that requires access to controlled goods (as defined by CGP or ITAR) must be a Canadian or US citizen and undergo a police background check with no criminal record.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply by sending a cover letter and resume in .pdf format to email@example.com referencing the job title: "Quality Inspector, PCB".
WOLF Advanced Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.