|Reports to:||Sr. Director, Global Sales Operations|
|Location:||Hybrid, Remote WFH/Stouffville Office|
WOLF is a world leader in designing and developing rugged, field-deployable solutions requiring embedded video capture, process, encode, display, and AI technologies for the world’s most demanding military and aerospace markets.
We are seeking outstanding professionals who have demonstrated advanced skills contributing to video electronics development, are passionate about pushing the innovation boundaries of embedded technologies, and are highly motivated, high-energy, and results-driven individuals. If you are looking for an exciting new position with a company that offers an environment of rapid business growth, continuous technology innovation, and a cherished culture of collaboration where everyone has a voice that is valued, then WOLF is the company for you.
At WOLF we design and develop solutions that target the world’s most demanding technology markets such as field deployable defence systems, rugged vehicles for land, air, and sea, artificial intelligence machine vision, and neural network-based deep learning for Earth and space applications as well as a variety of other lifesaving, mission-critical systems requiring video and data analytics capabilities. If this type of workplace environment excites you and you excel in fast-paced development environments, then we invite you to join WOLF.
WOLF offers competitive compensation, supports work/life balance, provides opportunities to be coached and developed by some of the leading minds in this field, and to work on some of the world's most sophisticated military and aerospace programs.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Global Sales Operations, the Program Manager, PLM is responsible for managing WOLF’s Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, a function that facilitates and tracks product development from concept through production to EOL status. This position supports all PLM users, manages product lifecycle, and helps facilitate PLM tasks across functional departments.
The Program Manager, PLM supports Sales, Engineers, and Program Managers and a wide variety of products including hardware for customers. The incumbent will possess a passion for innovation and engineering, as well as the organizational skills and adaptability to usher projects through the configuration management and product lifecycle phases.
- Built and sustain effective working relationships across the organization including with supply chain, IT, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, Quality, PMO, and logistics teams spanning product.
- Engage with business stakeholders including operations leaders and functional SMEs to understand their PLM-related pain points, initiatives, strategic objectives and transformation needs to enable their continued operational excellence and rapid growth.
- Partner with PMO to develop, monitor and evolve transformation and LM strategic roadmaps that effectively balance stakeholder priorities with enabling future state architectures.
- Work with internal teams, including engineers, PMO, QA, and Sales towards successful product releases.
- Provide the required hands-on SDLC and project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Take responsibility for EOL/LTB and release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead several technical products & programs, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine tuning the program as needed.
- Responsible and ownership for ECO communication to customers, change / approval notifications during product lifecycle.
- Facilitate and communicate component engineering regarding industry updates of IEEE status changes (Silicon Expert).
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field is preferred
- PMP certification is an asset
- Five (5)+ year’s experience leading execution in the areas of product configuration, regulatory compliance, or supply chain management
- Solid working knowledge of Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) systems
- Experience in program and/or project management with very strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Consistent record of leading global, strategic projects, combined with the ability to execute tactical activities and tasks
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and collaboration abilities
- Confidence in managing ambiguity
- Proven experience working optimally in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability in business process re-engineering with an acute attention to detail and continuous innovation
- Proven ability in technical writing, use of dashboard tools ownership and creation
- Business tools: SAP Business 1, Omnify, MRP System
- Limited travel may be required
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Hybrid, Remote WFH/Stouffville Office
WOLF is a military and aerospace manufacturer requiring strict adherence to CGP and ITAR requirements.
As a condition of employment, applicants must provide proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency and undergo a police background check.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply by sending a covering letter and resume in .pdf format to email@example.com referencing the job title: Program Manager, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
Wolf Advanced Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.