|Reports to:||Director, Manufacturing|
WOLF manufactures leading-edge, and extremely dense, multilayer PCBA. WOLF is looking for a Process Engineer/Senior Process Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing Services to ensure that WOLF PCB/PCAs are being manufactured efficiently while maintaining extremely high quality. Currently PCB/PCBA manufacturing is sub-contracted. In future WOLF is considering doing this manufacturing in-house. This position will report to the Director of Manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering or a College/Polytechnic Diploma with equivalent experience
PROCESS ENGINEER / SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER - EMS
- 5+ years of SMT process development and PCB manufacturing experience
- Familiar with ISO 9001 essential; familiar with AS9100 preferred
- Experience with PCBA and Mechanical Assembly procedures in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience with 2D and 3D product labeling and tracking
- Thorough knowledge in the creation of Process Assembly documentation, visual aids and fixtures
- Advanced knowledge of SMT convection and vapor-phase reflow, and hand soldering of thru-hole and SMD
- Experience with implementing ECO/ECN
- Knowledge of SPI, AOI, X-ray inspection
- Hands-on experience in mechanical repairs and rework is an asset
- Hands-on experience in the use of ERP and PLM systems/tools would be an asset
- Experience with SPC Techniques, DFM and FMEA would be an asset
- A practical understanding of QMS and methodologies such as 5S, Six Sigma, TQM and Lean Manufacturing would be an asset
Job Responsibilities include:
- To create Screen-Printing programs with closed-loop 3D-SPI, SMT P & P programs, AOI programs, 3D conformal-coat inspection programs, and SMT rework and oven profiles
- To work with PCB, PCA, and Mechanical sub-contractors to ensure that they are meeting WOLF’s requirements.
- Work with QA and Production to review and analyze any defects in the products and processes and modify processes to address those issues.
- To analyze process abnormities.
- To evaluate new components, new tools, and new processes.
- Determine manufacturing costs, time requirements, and make recommendations for improvement
WOLF is a military and aerospace manufacturer requiring strict adherence to CGP and ITAR requirements.
As a condition of employment applicants must provide proof of Canadian or US Citizenship and undergo a police background check.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply by sending a cover letter and resume in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title: "Process Engineer – EMS".
WOLF Advanced Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.