|Reports to:||Manager of Materials and Logistics|
WOLF is a world leader of embedded video capture, process, encode, display, and AI technologies targeting the largest world suppliers of aerospace and defense solutions.
We are growing and seeking a talented Inventory Coordinator with a keen interest in joining a world-class team. We seek individuals who are technology-minded and have a passion to advance their skills and who want to be actively involved with an extremely innovative, fast paced team that designs products leveraging the latest NVIDIA, Xilinx and WOLF technologies.
Working from our office in Stouffville, Ontario, and reporting to the Manager of Materials and Logistics, the Inventory Coordinator will work as part of the Materials team and Logistics Department. This is an Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) environment and the position requires the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
We are looking for a motivated and driven entry-level Inventory Coordinator to perform stockroom duties such as assemble, package, and handle high-value, low-volume materials within WOLF’s Engineering organization. Clear communication, excellent reporting skills and punctuality are required for this role.
- Demonstrates competency following procedures with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Meet production requirements while maintaining speed, accuracy, and quality. Other responsibilities may include processing receipts of material in an MRP system, conducting cycle counts of on-hand inventory and general stockroom responsibilities.
- Complete purchase orders to fulfill customer specifications and industry requirements.
- Consistently follows and complies with defined company processes and workflows.
- Comply with all health and safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with peers, colleagues and managers.
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty and respect for colleagues and the corporation.
- Strives to maintain and protect corporate IP, systems, tools, data and customer proprietary information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Knowledge of WHMIS-2015 practices is an asset
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment and respond to frequently changing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Expert verbal and written English with an open, confident, friendly and thoughtful disposition.
- Ability to reach overhead, lift and move objects up to 20 pounds, and stand for short periods of time.
WOLF is a military and aerospace manufacturer requiring strict adherence to CGP and ITAR requirements. As a condition of employment, applicants must provide valid documentation to show either Canadian citizenship or Canadian Permanent Resident, and undergo a police background check.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply by sending a covering letter and resume in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title: "Inventory Coordinator".
WOLF Advanced Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.