Title: Inside Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Stouffville, Ontario
Reports to: Sr. Director, Global Sales Operations
Hours: 37.5/ week (Monday 8:30am-5:00pm)
The role of the Inside Sales, Business Development is to partner with customers, sales representatives, and internal sales team to understand the customers’ requirements, develop a solution that uses a range of WOLF products, gain technical closure for the customer and thus drive sales revenue to meet regional goals.
The Inside Sales, Business Development, through direct participation ensures customer satisfaction from lead generation from answering the Sales phone line, online chat function on WOLF.ca, and managing existing customer accounts which require technical input, customer service, supreme organization, and attention to detail.
WOLF Advanced Technology, is a North American engineering and design center, specializing in the rapid development and manufacture of rugged real-time video boards and systems. WOLF, a sanctioned design partner for NVIDIA, targets rugged embedded form factor solutions for the harshest military and aerospace applications.
WOLF’s proven technology integrates high-resolution video and data: Capture, Process, Encode, Display, and AI for XMC, PMC, MXM, 3U/6U-VPX COTS boards, feature tailored MCOTS, and full custom design solutions. Our products are designed, manufactured, and tested to perform in extreme environmental conditions utilizing the latest generation GPU processing technologies.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ensure the timely and successful delivery of WOLF’s solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Manage existing customers in the sales pipeline to sales order stage
- Create quotes for customers and Outside Sales Team
- Recognize new business opportunities in the account as well as assisting Outside Sales to generate and maintain a pipeline of opportunities Maintain full sales life cycle of owned customer opportunity from new lead to closed (won) business
- Create/Update customer opportunities by creating accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, follow up tasks, product scheduling, and modifying these details as criteria changes in Salesforce
- Update sales forecasts and sales reports in a timely fashion using Salesforce
- Escalate client requests and requirements as needed
- Maintain customer communication by providing updates on order status and shipping delays with urgency
- Follow up on customer leads through emails and cold calling
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Interact with technical team/engineering to ensure timely response to pre and post-sales support and evolving customer requirements (big picture)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain multiple accounts, tasks, and projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Maintain current CRM software (SalesForce) and SAP
- General office administrative duties: filing, scheduling, coordinating meetings, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Related technical sales experience in a technology industry, product management, and deep knowledge of Video Graphics products
- Strong consultative selling skills and strong experience supporting technology sales pursuits
- Experience writing business and technical proposals for RFPs
- Strong out-of-the-box thinking skills and excellent alternative generation and collaboration abilities
- Excellent organizational skills required and project management experience desired
- Excellent research, problem-solving, and analytical skills are required. Strong lateral thinking skills. As well as the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- The ability to undertake any or additional responsibilities as defined by his/her manager
- Position may require travel up to 5% of the time including international travel. Individuals must possess or be able to acquire travel documents enabling them to meet the international travel requirements of the job
Bachelor’s degree required.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply by sending a covering letter and resume in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing job title: "Inside Sales, Business Development".
Wolf Advanced Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.
All employees are required to wear a mask in the office unless seated at their desk or lunch table. Sanitizer and disinfectant are available throughout the office and guests are required to answer screening questions upon entering.