|Reports to:||Vice President, Finance|
Reporting to the VP, Finance, the Accounting Coordinator will be an integral member of a small accounting team. Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount and experience with SAP is a requirement.
- Reconcile vendor invoices with Goods Receipts
- A clear understanding of bank reconciliation
- SAP entry of all A/P Invoices and or journal entries as directed by the VP, Finance
- Receiving and the organization of mail, both soft and hard copy
- Management of accounting relationships with vendors
- SAP maintenance of new and existing vendor information
- Tracking and reporting commissions for employees and VARs
- File organization and maintenance as support for all data entry
- Act as a point of contact and professional accounting liaison for clients, suppliers, and lenders, as well as, for WOLF departments.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SAP
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an accounting role (A/P preferred)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work independently
- Supportive to the accounting team with a sound business accounting acumen
WOLF is a military and aerospace manufacturer requiring strict adherence to CGP and ITAR requirements.
As a condition of employment applicants must provide valid documentation to show either Canadian or US Citizenship and undergo a police background check with no criminal background.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply by sending a cover letter and resume in .pdf format to email@example.com referencing the job title: "Accounting Coordinator".
WOLF Advanced Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.