All WOLF Advanced Technology (WOLF) manufactured products are provided with a 1-year limited warranty from the original date of shipment.
WOLF products that integrate 3rd party OEM manufactured products include the originating OEM’s limited warranty.
WOLF’s manufacturer's warranty is limited to the following:
- Initial visual inspection and customer acceptance of goods shall not exceed 30 days from delivery.
- All goods being returned to WOLF for any reason, including established non-conforming goods or goods which require modification, must be issued a return material authorization (RMA) number by WOLF prior to any shipment. Failure to obtain an RMA number will cause the package to be rejected and returned to the sender.
- Shipping expenses for warrantied non-conforming goods will be paid for by WOLF during the first 30 days after delivery. After the first 30 days but during the warranty period shipping expenses to send the goods to WOLF will be paid for by the sender and shipping expenses to return the goods to the sender will be paid for by WOLF. In either case, WOLF's shipping expenses will not exceed the amount required to ship the goods to the original place of delivery.
- For non-conforming goods identified during the warranty period WOLF's costs will be limited solely to the costs required for WOLF staff to repair or replace the non-conforming goods, at WOLF's discretion, and to any applicable shipping costs as previously outlined in this warranty.
- Warranty will be void if the product has been determined to have been misused, improperly handled, operated with neglect, customer damaged, tampered with or modified, or used in applications other than the intended design use.
WOLF endeavors to inspect, root cause, and correct all warranty (and non-warranty) returns in the shortest possible time. Turnaround time can be impacted by other business factors.
Out of Warranty Repairs
Out-of-warranty repairs and repair evaluations must be accompanied by a purchase order (PO) to cover the cost of the minimum repair charge.
- Non-warranty repair costs beyond the minimum repair charge will only proceed after the receipt of a sender-issued PO.
- All costs incurred for shipping all out-of-warranty goods will be at the expense of the sender.